Getting your gift to you
The only thing that matters more to us than finding the right gift in the first place, is making sure you get it on time.So we offer a range of delivery options and prices to suit you. Here’s how they work.
These delivery timelines exclude delivery for personalised products. Please see personalised products lead times. All delivery is UK only unless international delivery is selected. All gifts over £50 are eligible for free delivery.
|Delivery Method||Timescale||Price for gifts||Price for cards|
|Standard||2-5 Working days||£3.99||FREE|
|1st Class||1-3 working days
90% of items arrive next day, but can take up to three days.
|Next Working Day||Guaranteed Next Working Day
Available Mon-Thurs (excl. public holidays). Delivery day depends on time of order. Some items not suitable.
Order Mon-Thurs or before cut-off time (12pm) on Friday. Not available on public holiday weekends. Some items not suitable.
We can also deliver internationally:
|International region||Timescale||Price for gifts||Price for cards|
|Europe||3-5 Working days||At checkout||At checkout|
|Rest of World||5-7 working days||At checkout||At checkout|
Delivery hints and tips
We want you to be 100% happy with your Bambino Gift experience. So here’s some helpful hints on how to shop without a hitch:
- Place orders for next day or Saturday delivery well within the cut-off time (12pm) so we can get them sent to you the day you order.
- If you’re buying on a Friday and want next day delivery, you must choose ‘guaranteed Saturday’ where available.
- Next day services don’t operate over bank holidays!
- If you’re buying a personalised gift, remember we may not be able to offer next day services. There’s an estimate dispatch time on each personalised product page — make sure it falls within your timescales.
- It may take longer to deliver to the north of Scotland or Northern Ireland — again, please check delivery times shown in your shopping basket.
- Once we’ve sent your order, we’ll send you an email. It’ll confirm your delivery date. Our courier will also be in touch with your tracking number, which you can use to see where your order is at any time.
- You’ll get a one-hour delivery window from the courier on the day of delivery, so you can make sure someone is at the delivery address to take and sign for your order.
- If you buy more than one item, be aware that they may not all arrive in the same parcel. Because we have such a huge range of cards and gifts, from suppliers all over the UK, they won’t always be coming from the same place!
- If a gift is returned to us undelivered, the sender must contact us to arrange re-delivery. We do not include sender information with our gifts. Please note there is a charge for re-delivery. Unfortunately we cannot save an unclaimed gift for longer than 4 weeks.